Kevlar Landscape and Construction is dedicated to working closely with Condominium Corporation management and staff to ensure efficient and timely care of your Condominium grounds. Our staff is highly qualified and dedicated to excellence in every project regardless of scope. Kevlar Landscape and Construction carries a 5 million dollar liability insurance policy, and all our employees are covered by the Work Place Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Kevlar is dedicated to the highest standard of all-inclusive property maintenance. Our crews take pride in having a clean cut, professional image which is reflected in our equipment, uniforms and staff communication.
- Spring cleanup and removal of all debris
- Fertilizer, dethatching, rolling and aerating
- All trees trimmed to eliminate over growth or will be pruned and trimmed to maintain a healthy look
- Garden edging, mulch, weeding
- Grass cutting and trimming
- Fall cleanup/ leaves to be collected and removed
- Winter preparation for grass and gardens
Winter Ground Maintenance
- Snow plowing, blowing, and shovelling on all parking lots, driveways, and walkways
- De-icing will be done on all parking lots, driveways, roadways when ice is a problem
- Salt bins supplied and replenished
- Snow relocation
- Retaining walls, walkways and relaying paving stone
- Redesign, and replanting
- Irrigation maintenance
Call Kevin today at 519-868-9124 to discuss your Condo Maintenance needs.